We will begin with the Fundamentals of Handgun Marksmanship where you will learn the basics of handling and operating a handgun. After that, you learn to draw for holster.
If you are planning to carry a gun for self defense or for your job, it is your responsibility to train!
- Firearm Safety
- Handling Skills Exercise
- Fundamentals of Handgun Marksmanship
- Fundamentals of Handgun Deployment
- Multple Target Engagement
- Completion of the Fundamentals of Marksmanship (or equivalent)*
- Age Minimum: 16 years
- Bring your own lunch/water
- Wear pants (recommended)
- Wear shoes that can handle dirt and rocks (no exceptions!)
- Knee pads (optional)
- Eye and Ear protection (we can provide for an additional $3)
- and an open mind!
Burro Canyon Shooting Park
22100 East Fork Road
Azusa, California 91702
Selecting the Available Course Date will show you which Private Bay to go to on the day of training. Go to the Contacts page to download maps of Burro Canyon.
If there are no available dates, or you don't see a date that matches your schedule, please contact us via email at email@example.com. We can see about rescheduling a day just for you!
1-Day (6 hours)
Start time: 0900 hrs
Course length and difficulty is dependent upon the students’ performance and the instructor’s observation of the students’ physical and athletic abilities. Certain drills may be modified or removed for safety purposes.
email: info@calshooting for more information or inquiries.
* Are you qualified for this course? Click here to find out.
Training with Rome Beginner
WHAT TO BRING
- Bring your own gun and ammo
- 300 rounds minimum, FMJ only please (NO STEEL projectiles)
- 3 Magazines minimum
- Belt Rig with holster and 2 magazine pouches
- Dump Pouch (optional but highly recommended)