Learn the Fundamentals of Handgun Marksmanship in this fun live fire class. Get hands on training that focuses on firearm safety, handgun handling and operation, and marksmanship. After class, enjoy our exhibition teaser as we introduce you to other caliber handguns and run some simple handgun drills. Then get a taste for rifle* and shotgun*! If you’re a beginner or just want to refresh your fundamentals, this is the class for you!
- Firearm Safety
- Handling and Operation
- Fundamentals of Handgun Marksmanship
- Extra Handgun Calibers*
- Introduction to Rifle*
- Introduction to Shotgun*
* Introduction to Rifle and Shotgun only available with Package A
- Age Minimum: 12 years
- Bring your own lunch/water
- Eyes and Ear protection (we can provide for an additional $3)
- and an open mind!
Burro Canyon Shooting Park
22100 East Fork Road
Azusa, California 91702
Selecting the Available Course Date will show you which Private Bay to go to on the day of training. Go to the Contacts page to download maps of Burro Canyon.
If there are no available dates, or you don't see a date that matches your schedule, please contact us via email at email@example.com. We can see about rescheduling a day just for you!
Course Length: 4-7 hours
Start time: 0900 hrs
Fundamentals of Handgun Marksmanship and Introduction to Firearms
- We provide all gear!
- Extra Handgun (10 rds 9mm)
- Handgun Drills (40 rds 9mm)
- Rifle Introduction Teaser (10 rds 5.56nato)
- Shotgun Introduction Teaser (25 rds 12ga)