For one-on-one training. We will focus on Firearms Deployment Training. Handgun, Rifle of Shotgun... You decide. We'll put it together.
You are allowed to bring 1 addtional shooter for $200 extra.
(Caution: medium cardio training involved in this course)
If you carry a gun for self defense or for your job, it is your responsibility to train!
- Firearm Safety
- Warm up
- Gear Talk
- Fundamentals of Handgun Deployment
- Fundamentals vs Skills vs Tactics
- Displacement Cover
- Completion of the Fundamentals of Marksmanship (or equivalent)*
- Age Minimum: 16 years
- Bring your own lunch/water
- Wear pants (recommended, as you will be doing positions on the ground)
- Wear shoes that can handle dirt and rocks (no exceptions!)
- Knee pads (optional)
- Eye and Ear protection (we can provide for an additional $3)
- and an open mind!
Burro Canyon Shooting Park
22100 East Fork Road
Azusa, California 91702
Selecting the Available Course Date will show you which Private Bay to go to on the day of training. Go to the Contacts page to download maps of Burro Canyon.
If there are no available dates, or you don't see a date that matches your schedule, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can see about rescheduling a day just for you!
1-Day (6 hours)
Start time: 0900 hrs
Course length and difficulty is dependent upon the students’ performance and the instructor’s observation of the students’ physical and athletic abilities. Certain drills may be modified or removed for safety purposes.
email: info@calshooting for more information or inquiries.
* Are you qualified for this course? Click here to find out.
Private Training - 1 on 1
WHAT TO BRING
- Bring your own gun and ammo
- 600 rounds minimum, FMJ only please (no steel projectiles)
- 3 Magazines minimum
- Belt Rig with holster and 2 magazine pouches
- Dump Pouch (optional but highly recommended)