Training for group!
Training day will be customized for your family's needs. We'll provide everything
- Firearm Safety
- Handling Skills
- Fundamentals of Marksmanship
- Email us to customize your day!
- Age Minimum: 10 years
- Bring your own lunch/water
- Wear pants (recommended, as you will be doing positions on the ground)
- Wear shoes that can handle dirt and rocks (no exceptions!)
- and an open mind!
Burro Canyon Shooting Park
22100 East Fork Road
Azusa, California 91702
Selecting the Available Course Date will show you which Private Bay to go to on the day of training. Go to the Contacts page to download maps of Burro Canyon.
If there are no available dates, or you don't see a date that matches your schedule, please contact us via email at email@example.com. We can see about rescheduling a day just for you!
1-Day (7 hours)
Start time: 0900 hrs
Course length and difficulty is dependent upon the students’ performance and the instructor’s observation of the students’ physical and athletic abilities. Certain drills may be modified or removed for safety purposes.
email: info@calshooting for more information or inquiries.
Private Training - Family Renting
WHAT TO BRING
- Bring your own gun and ammo
- 100 rounds minimum per shooter, FMJ only please (no steel projectiles)
- 3 Magazines minimum
- Belt Rig with holster and 2 magazine pouches (optional but recommended)
- Dump Pouch (optional but highly recommended)