Do you have a CCW and need continued training? Are you looking to get a permit for a CCW and don’t want to look clueless during your CCW Training Class? If you answered “Yes” to either of those questions, then our Concealed Carry Deployment Course is just what you need. This is an intermediate level CCW course that is designed to hone in your self defense skills with a firearm and prepare you for your sanctioned CCW Training.
You have the right to defend yourself with any means as you see fit. But if you choose a firearm to defend yourself and others with, you have the RESPONSIBILITY to keep up your training. CCW applications have increased 10 fold, and the need for training has become absolutely paramount. *This is not a sanctioned course for CCW Training for a CCW Permit*
- Firearm Safety
- Warm up
- Fundamentals of CCW Deployment
- Situational Awareness
- Reloads, Stoppages
- Movement and Drills
- Displacement Cover
- After the Fight
- Completion of Basic Fundamentals of Handgun Marksmanship or equivalent (Certificate of Training may be requested) *
- Age Minimum: 21 years
- Bring your own lunch/water
- Bring your own chair
- Wear your normal daily attire
- Wear shoes that can handle dirt and rocks (no exceptions!)
- Eye and Ear protection (we can provide for an additional $3)
- and an open mind!
Burro Canyon Shooting Park
22100 East Fork Road
Azusa, California 91702
Selecting the Available Course Date will show you which Private Bay to go to on the day of training. Go to the Contacts page to download maps of Burro Canyon.
If there are no available dates, or you don't see a date that matches your schedule, please contact us via email at email@example.com. We can see about rescheduling a day just for you!
1-Day (6 hours)
Start time: 0900 hrs
Course length and difficulty is dependent upon the students’ performance and the instructor’s observation of the students’ physical and athletic abilities. Certain drills may be modified or removed for safety purposes.
email: info@calshooting for more information or inquiries.
* Are you qualified for this course? Click here to find out.
Concelaed Carry Deployment
WHAT TO BRING
- Bring your own gun and ammo
- 400 rounds minimum, FMJ only please (no steel projectiles)
- 2 Magazines minimum
- Quality appendix IWB or traditional strong side IWB holster or
- Quality OWB holster (with this option, also wear a cover garment such as a jacket or button up shirt)
- 1 magazine pouch (optional)
- 1 quality Everyday Carry Belt